Shimonoseki Grand Hotel (hereinafter, “the Hotel”) recognizes the importance of personal information and strives to maintain the accuracy and security of personal information based on the policy below.
1. Situations in which we may ask for personal information
Whenever we obtain personal information, we will clearly indicate its purpose of use before obtaining it.
- Whenever guests use our facilities (accommodations, restaurants, banquets [including weddings], meetings, etc.)
- Whenever people apply to register as Delfino members
- Whenever people answer questionnaires
- Whenever people request pamphlets or other information
- Whenever people make applications regarding the Hotel’s planned products
- Other (If a customer’s personal information is obtained for a service other than those above, we will clearly indicate its purpose of use before obtaining it.
2. Purposes for using personal information
Personal information obtained from customers shall not be used for any purpose other than that for which it is obtained, with the following exceptions only.
- We might contact customers by email, post, or telephone to inform them of events, new products, and special offers.
- To request participation fees for events
- To request filling out questionnaire surveys
- Whenever the Hotel needs to contact a customer for some reason
3. Disclosing personal information
Personal information obtained from customers shall not be disclosed to any third party, with the following exceptions.
- We have obtained the customer’s consent.
- We are required to by law.
4. Storing and managing personal information
We have established reasonable and appropriate security measures with regard to management, usage, and systems, in order to prevent illicit access to personal information as well as loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
5. Inquiries, corrections, and discontinuance of use with regard to personal information
If a customer makes an inquiry or requests the correction, deletion, or discontinued use or provision of that customer’s personal information, then the Hotel shall be prompt to accommodate that request in accordance with conventional wisdom and custom, in a reasonable timeframe, and within appropriate limits.
6. Observance of laws and standards related to personal information
The Hotel shall abide by laws and standards that apply to personal information stored by the Hotel, and it shall reexamine and revise the aforementioned policies at its discretion.
7. Inquiries regarding personal information
For inquiries about personal information, requests to correct or discontinue usage of personal information, and inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact our Personal Information Center from Monday to Friday, 9:00–18:00 (closed on weekends and public holidays).